[Squeakland] [ANN] SqSquare BETA release
masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:28:21 PDT 2006
This is an incoming, pilot project. Although it is far from the
product level, it would be interesting, anyway...
We have developed a new collaboration software built on Tweak.
In a word, it is tweaked Kansas in 2006. On a virtual broad desktop,
you can freely add/edit objects, or even write eToys scripts.
The software is called SqSquare. In Japanese, 'SqSq' can be spelled
'Suku Suku', which means growing healthily and quickly.
- Provides virtual broad desktops for shared activities:
- Drawing pictures
- Writing documents on SheetPlayer
- Add/edit generic Tweak players
- Tile scripting in eToys (partial support)
- Projects can be stored in servers
- Voice chat support (Currently, Windows only)
- Web UI and Web Browser plugin for easy access
HOW TO PLAY:
0: Install SqSquare from http://www.sqsq.jp/SqSquare/7
1: Access http://sqsq.jp:9092/seaside/SqSquare, and register user id.
2: After the registration, please log-in.
3: Select your favorite board.
4: Edit, add, do whatever you like.
We appreciate your feedback. Enjoy!
Kazuki Minamitani, Masashi Umezawa - SqSquare team
[:masashi | ^umezawa]
More information about the Squeakland