[Squeakland] SqueakFest - Last Day(s) for Early-Bird Registration!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Wed Jun 14 11:44:39 PDT 2006

Greetings --

June 15th is the last day for "early-bird" registration for
SqueakFest -  so register now and save!

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/reg.aspx

If you have registered and have not yet reserved your hotel space
please do!  Negotiated room rates will also disappear next week so
book now!

We have a fantastic program including hands-on workshops, a keynote
address by Seymour Papert and presentations and panels by "Squeakers"
from K-12 and higher ed in the U.S.;  Columbia, South America;  Japan
and Nepal!

We look forward to another great SqueakFest July 19-21st.
Please join us!
cheers,
Kim