[Squeakland] Alan, Kim, & Squeak in education news again

Darius Clarke socinian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 07:55:35 PDT 2006

Sometimes that still makes good publicity ...
along the lines of the quote Alan likes:
"If we want to make sure students learn math, we should make it illegal."
or something like that.

"Secret" is somewhat like illegal. Maybe all your efforts & our
efforts should be labeled secret.

Along the lines of having a big enough lever to move the world, he
probably saw you pushing the board, saw the board, and the world. He
just couldn't mentally see the fulcrum you are using... why open
source, peer to peer, sharing big ideas in multimedia matters.

Cheers,
Darius