[Squeakland] Alan, Kim, & Squeak in education news again

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 26 21:06:30 PDT 2006

When I saw a link to this article I was excited about some marketing for new
ways of education facilitated by Squeak and eToys. But when reading the
article, it sounds quite confusing, and in some places more like commercial
for Microsoft, Dell and Lenovo. If the company visited was Viewpoints
Research, why does the article not mention it by name ... (unless it is
trying to add to this "secrecy" theme that sort of scared me). Perhaps the
author should be made to write a follow up that is reviewed before
publishing :)

Milan