[Squeakland] Little problem (update)

Kelly kellydaun at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 1 04:33:00 PST 2006

I have discovered what the problem was. The *batch pen trails* option was on
for my playfield causing some of the lines not do be shown. But I am still
not sure why this only happened when I used a button to fire the script.

However I now have another problem. When I fire the script with a button it
draws the first two sides at the same time and then draws the others. I want
to be able to see all of the lines being drawn (like it does when you start
it manually). Is this normal? Or is there something else I need to do, that
I have not yet discovered? Thanks

Regards

Kelly