[Squeakland] graduated fill

Sholom Eisenstat sholom.eisenstat at tel.tdsb.on.ca
Wed Mar 1 17:03:17 PST 2006

How does one fill a morph with a 'graduated fill' ?
It's easy enough to do with the halo button on a playfield but filling a
morph eludes me!!

Sholom Eisenstat

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/attachments/20060301/cbd93493/attachment.htm

More information about the Squeakland mailing list