[Squeakland] graduated fill

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Thu Mar 2 11:07:43 PST 2006

Hi Sholom,

> How does one fill a morph with a 'graduated fill' ?
> It's easy enough to do with the halo button on a playfield but  
> filling a morph eludes me!!

Which halo button of the playfield? If the one as explained below I  
(again...) did not understand your problem.

So if you are not talking about SketchMorphs ;-) (and if you are not  
already doing the following)  then use the pipette-halo (purple,  
left, second from bottom).
In the upcoming dialog deselect "solid fill" and then you can define  
the second gradient on the right, including origin and direction.

Hope that helps,


More information about the Squeakland mailing list