[Squeakland] Copy an object programmatically.

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 3 03:56:35 PST 2006

Hi Blake,

Your question gets into the semantics of a 'copy' vs a 'sibling', but...

short answer:
http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/2005-August/002707.html
(and there's a 'sketch erase' tile, also in the 'miscellaneous' category of
tiles, although I don't think I've ever used it.

longer answer: do a squeakland site-specific google search, appending your
keywords as follows:
site:squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland sibling

--Randy