[Squeakland] Newbee question: What am I doing wrong?

Paul McMahon paul_mc at tlczone.net
Tue Mar 7 05:42:34 PST 2006

Hi There,

New to squeak.

Trying to evaluate this for use with a group of elementary aged students in
Hong Kong.

Problem is, every time I download a project it does not seem to run like it
is supposed to.
For example, just downloaded a skateboarder from
http://schools.tdsb.on.ca/donmillsmiddle/cyberarts_dmms/squeak
Clicked the timer on the script and it does not go anywhere.

Same thing happens with all of the etoys that I have downloaded on the
http://www.squeakland.org/ Kidsplay etoys page.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to do something to these to get them to
work properly?

Thanks

Paul