[Squeakland] I want to introduce squeakland to my Chinese friends

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Thu May 11 00:26:05 PDT 2006

  Hello,

  I finally got around to do the Chinese support.  Kelvin Chang
informed me (5 months ago, actually) the bitmap fonts for Simplified
Chinese and I hacked the Squeak code a little to support it.  I spent
two hours or so and this is where I am.

  The metric for some punctuation characters doesn't look
right... That is the way the metric is specified for these characters.
I wonder if I should hand-modify them or not...

  I'll look into the text input as well and hopefully have something
testable by the weekend.

-- Yoshiki