[Squeakland] SqueakFest '06 - Online Registration Now Open!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu May 11 13:44:20 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Online registration is now open for SqueakFest '06!

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/reg.aspx

We've received wonderful proposals for presentations from "Squeakers"
around the world including Nepal, South America, Japan and more.
With your participation and sharing,  along with hands-on workshops
and our featured keynote speaker, Seymour Papert, this year's
SqueakFest should be fantastic.

Presenters -- we need you to register as well,  so please take a few
minutes to do so.

And, let us remind you once again to reserve your accomodations
early.  There are many conventions and events scheduled in Chicago
the week of SqueakFest so we encourage you to book early to get space
and good pricing.

Please spread the word with colleagues and friends.
See you in Chicago!

cheers,
Kim & the '06 SqueakFest organizing committee