[Squeakland] squeakland plugin for unix

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Mon May 22 13:19:41 PDT 2006

On Sun, 21 May 2006, Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> On 2006 May 11 18:44, Brad Fuller wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > New to this list. I submitted the following email to squeak-dev.
> > Anyone here answer these?
> > =======================
> > a few questions on the squeakland browser plugin for unix, if someone
> > in-the-know can answer:
> > Is the squeakland image special? (different from the regular ol' squeak
> > images?)
>
> Probably somewhat different from the "development" "Squeak3.8-6665.image" but
> close. I think many projects can be run using the 3.8-6665 image as your
> plugin image.

As it seems to me, there are mainly two differences:
- With squeaklands SqueakPlugin.image there's no need for a changes-file
SqueakPlugin.changes.
- The Squeakland-image shows different flaps, since it focuses pretty
much on eToys. But using the flap-manager it's possible to install the
standard-flaps as well.

Markus