[Squeakland] Lack of documentation frustrating

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Wed Nov 1 20:00:31 PST 2006

Alan Kay a écrit :
> Hi --
>
> Yep, we should have more complete documentation in English, especially
> on the media objects. (E.g. the Japanese and Spanish documentation
> includes translations of ours, plus some very good stuff done in those
> languages in those countries.)

The French Squeak community has quite an important documentation corpus
for the EToys use.

http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Squeak_Education

For a full list of documents related to Squeak use in education, see
directly look at:

http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Category:Squeak_Education

A lot of these documents are step by step tutorials to produce specific
EToys project. Also most of the time the related Etoys .pr projects can
be downloaded directly in your plug-in.
With one of the on-line translation tool as the Google's one, you may be
able to get most of these articles in English.
Hilaire Fernandes