[Squeakland] Making a Copy of an eToy from a script and using the mouse pointer to activate an eToy script

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Nov 9 22:03:34 PST 2006

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your quick answer/question, but before, thanks for all your
inspiring thoughts, words and works. I hope to meet you in person some
day, soon. I have rethought computers, after knowing Squeak, the
community and the ideas behind. It's like if some kind fundamental
feeling about what needs to be the computers and languages in all the
past time when I was using them was full filled in some sense... it's
like coming to home, and, at the same time, coming to a place to start
all new travels.

About the age, they're teenagers (16 - 17 years old), some of them never
have programmed before.

Thanks again,

Offray