[Squeakland] Making a Copy of an eToy from a script and usingthe mouse pointer to activate an eToy script

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Wed Nov 15 13:23:32 PST 2006

Hi Karl,

karl escribió:
> Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas skrev:
>>

>> Pdt: Would be really nice to have something like "Ligth and Matter"
>> [1] free books for Squeak (in the sense of freedom, not price). I
>> hope to make some contributions in that sense next semester, from my
>> novice perspective.
>>
>> [1] http://www.lightandmatter.com/
>> [2] http://www.lightandmatter.com/area1why.html
>> [3] http://www.lightandmatter.com/article/sneaky.html
> Thank you for this link. Very cool.

No problem Karl: "Quid pro Quo" ;-). I have readed your post with a lot
of cool things also.

> Squeak has a documentation team that you can reach here:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808
> The whole Squeak wiki has a lots of info, but it's quite messy and
> much is out of date.
> Karl

Yep. We're trying to produce some kind of Yellow Pages Wiki for Squeak
with links to documentation and original documentation in Spanish[1][2].
Trying to conform a strong community with continuous participation and
documentation practices is a big challenge and I think that is the major
cause of messy and outdating even in Spanish documentation. Having a
Free as in freedom, not in price, Squeak book would help a lot in this
concern.

[1] www.el-directorio.org/Squeak
[2] www.el-directorio.org/Squeakers

Cheers,

Offray

Ps: ¿Its fine to send messages to the list where you are suscribed and
to you also? (I generally made this if the people is not responding
messages to the list or I want to emphasize the question, but may be
here the usual is the other thing).