[Squeakland] Need help.....

Leclerc, Guylaine (CCNB Bathurst) Guylaine.Leclerc at gnb.ca
Fri Nov 17 04:40:59 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm an IT teacher in a community college in New-Brunswick, Canada.  We would like to use the book "Des idées puissantes dans la classe" (French version of "Powerful ideas in the classroom") in a project we're developing for French high-schools of our province.  We would need to adapt the book, form teachers and distribute the book in the schools.

Is there someone out there who did something similar?  What are the copy rights for this book?  How do we proceed to get permission to go ahead in our project?

Thanks,

Guylaine LeClerc

Enseignante

Technologies de l'information

Collège communautaire de Nouveau-Brunswick - Bathurst

C.P. 266, Bathurst (Nouveau-Brunswick) E2A 3Z2 Canada

Tél.: (506)547-7513    Téléc.: (506)547-2174

guylaine.leclerc at gnb.ca

http://collegecommunautaire.ccnb.nb.ca