[Squeakland] [BUG] Can't use Squeakland plugin very well from Firefox...

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Nov 18 20:37:21 PST 2006

People who want to test the latest version likely need to email me
for instructions how to uninstalll the old version and
setup the new version. This is a beta version, and I suspect there
are a number of fixes to be made before we
make it the production version. I'll note for example it will not yet
do full screen mode in the browser because I've not added that
feature yet.

On 18-Nov-06, at 3:55 PM, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> John McIntosh Posted this a couple days ago to Squeak-dev.
>    Ken

> At 4:36 AM -0800 11/17/06, squeak-dev-
> request at lists.squeakfoundation.org wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:18:06 -0800
>> From: John M McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
>> Subject: mac carbon VM 3.8.14b3 pending
>> To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
>> 	<squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
>>
>> I've posted a 3.8.14b3 Mac carbon VM to my ftp site and idisk for
>> testing.  Some notes are below, the big changes are for ppc, and
>> macIntel browser support (safari/firefix), headless support,
>> remapping of mouse buttons, and adding Exupery support for MacIntel.
>>
>> http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

===