[Squeakland] Where to ask the questions,

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Wed Oct 11 17:43:56 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm wondering where to ask the questions about Squeak. Long time ago, I
was asking on squeakland, but after a time asking about Kedama I found
that, some questions get more attention on Squeak Beginners. Recently I
have being asking about accented characters and "hipertext" in Bookmorph
but I get not pointer to an aswer. ¿it is better to ask in another list?
or I'm making the questions in a wrong way? (or is just matter of more
patience? ;-)).

Thanks a lot,

Offray