[Squeakland] Woking in a Collaborative asinchronous way on Etoys

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Oct 26 15:13:22 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to work with my students on a Etoy project, a Lemmings/Pingus
Clon, where every student select a feature of the game: Making the
creatures fall, blown up, drag (horizontal and vertical). Now we want to
integrate all the work. There is a possibility to make this on Squeak
(using a superwiki, Monticello, anything)... or the only way to
integrate the work on Etoys is redoing it all on a project?

Cheers,

Offray