[Squeakland] Test if script is running ?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Oct 30 03:05:11 PST 2006

Hi, Karl,

No, I don't think there's any such feature directly accessible in the
current tile system, though a good case could be made for adding one.

In the meantime, if you're willing to resort to textual code in a
single script, you can use the expression:

   (self existingScriptInstantiationForSelector: #foo) status = #ticking

to determine whether an object's script named "foo" is currently
ticking.

Cheers,

  -- Scott