[Squeakland] Can we remove the mouseOverHalo option?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 17:53:39 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I've posted this to squeak-dev and on mantis (see
below) but its clear if this preference has a champion
(someone who is willing to defend it) they are
probably on this list.

So does anybody cherish this option? Can it be removed
in the name of simplifing what has to be maintained?

Reply here or squeak dev. And if what you want to say
is definative please add to the mantis issue.

--- Peace Jerome <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can we remove the mouseOverHalo option?
>

> It is of limited use as implemented.
>
> When enabled the only thing that gets a mouse over
> halo is a sketch morph owned by the current world.
> Nothing else seems to notice the option.

<snipped see the mantis report for full details>

> So can we eliminate this from squeak and make it
> more
> maintainable?

 Yours in service, -- Jerome Peace