[Squeakland] OLPC eToys!

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Mon Sep 18 20:12:03 PDT 2006

Hey Yoshiki!

Nice to see the advances of the Squeak people on the olpc/2b1 platform.
I have downloaded the OLPCPlugin.image.zip
<http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPCPlugin.image.zip>  and it works like a
charm including Spanish support. Will be really a charm to work on olpc
in the creation of multimedia educative Spanish content using Squeak.

Thanks a lot,

Offray