[Squeakland] OLPC Image Test and Report [Was: OLPC eToys!]

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 24 11:19:06 PDT 2006

On 2006 September 24 11:28, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Milan,
>
>   Thank you for reporting.  I'll take a look at them.  The bug is not
> known yet.  Updating strategy is still under discussion, but I think
> we shouldn't rely on the luxury of auto-update.

ok makes sense.

>   The crash you got was when you load a project from Squeakland image?

Yoshiki,

I got the crash at some point when building my project. I started with the
downloaded OLPC-Squeak-960.image, updated it to the latest (Friday evening I
think), and saved. Then I started building my project in it (I have an
equivalent project in an older 3.8-tweak image, but this was rebuilt from
scratch without any import, just pasted some code over a few times). A few
hours into building the project I got the crash when manipulating tiles in a
script. I tried to duplicate it but failed.

Milan