[Squeakland] squeakland plugin fails

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:12:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

The test page for squeakland plugins failed on me with an error message in
Deutsche.

http://www.squeakland.org/plug/launch.html refers
to "/projects/test.001.pr" which doesn't exist. This causes plugin tests
to fail on all browsers. There are two ways to fix this problem.

1. Change "test.001.pr" to  to "EToy-Template.001.pr" in launch.html, or
2. cp EToy-Template.001.pr to test.001.pr on the server.

The SqueakPlugin.image defaults to Deutsche. Shouldn't this be in English?

Whom should I contact to get this fixed?

TIA .. Subbu