[Squeakland] Call for Presenters - SqueakFest '07

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Wed Apr 25 11:53:19 PDT 2007

Greetings!

The official SqueakFest '07 website is now live and ready for you to
propose a presentation, workshop or panel.   This year's dates are
August 1, 2 and 3.

Thanks to our friends at Columbia College for designing, hosting and
maintaing the site.
http://imamp.colum.edu/eceim/squeakfest07/index.php

We'll be adding more information as it becomes available, but for
now, the important thing is to get your input as presenters so we can
begin to design the program for our three days together.  Please
complete and submit the online form no later than May 25, 2007.

Please share this email/url with colleagues, friends, associates,
etc. anyone you think would be interested in presenting or attending
this year's SqueakFest gathering in Chicago, IL.

We hope to see you there!
cheers,
Kim