[Squeakland] [Newbies] ¿Which tool use to code collaboratively?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Mon Apr 30 16:28:04 PDT 2007

Hi again,

I have found the way to launch Monticello on Bots Inc image. Just type:

MCWorkingCopyBrowser open.

and then do it. Now I can see some classes and I imagine that I can save
the changes on some of them related with Bots Inc environment and to
share them with my students (¿Need I some kind of special web place for
that?). I will be reading more about Monticello and will ask more questions.

Cheers,

Offray