[Squeakland] OLPC squeak on OSX

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Aug 8 00:34:51 PDT 2007

Randy replied:
> Thanks much John.  Yes, I am an old Unix guy and therefore unzipped
> it myself.  I simply double-clicked on the .zip in the Finder and
> things work fine now.

 > unzipping the zip file via a command in a terminal session results
in an non-runable application, so there is nothing wrong with
how you made the zip file.

As for the KedamaPlugin2  if you point me to the source code and
smalltalk code needed to build it I can do that for you.

I note I did not include the old KedamaPlugin in the newer
Squeakland.app  we started shipping in May 07 become no-one could
tell me if it was needed and where was the source to compile it for
MacIntel machines.

But I assume now you have replaced it with  KedamaPlugin2 ?

On Aug 7, 2007, at 9:58 PM, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

>   It could be the case that I screwed it up and put wrong files in
> wrong way there.  I tried it with my colleague's Mac once but didn't
> really try afterwards.
>
>   BTW, can anybody compile KedamaPlugin2 for Mac?
>
> -- Yoshiki

===