[Squeakland] More thoughts - Re: Demoing Etoys to kids

Ron Teitelbaum HORonT at Earthlink.net
Mon Aug 13 10:05:47 PDT 2007

What I thought was really cool was the moon to sun.

Since the distance from the coin to the moon was 110 moons.  And since from
our perspective the moon almost perfectly occludes the sun, the sun must be
110 suns from the moon.  That was just too cool!

Ron Teitelbaum