[Squeakland] classic vs. OLPC version

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Sat Aug 25 12:05:46 PDT 2007

Hi, Randy -

At SqueakFest we announced that the olpc version, made available here:
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPC-Etoys070726.zip
woud become the "official" version as it runs on all platforms in
addition to the olpc "xo".   We wanted to give a few weeks, at, and
post-SqueakFest,  for people to begin to use and send any reports of
problems, etc.

Next week or just following Labor Day,  it will be that version (or
slightly updated) that people will download from the Squeakland site.

thanks for checking,
Kim