[Squeakland] Seeking Tutorials on Serial Port I/O in Squeak

Eric Eisaman eric.eisaman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:22:52 PST 2007

Hello Mathew,

I'm having trouble viewing the project in the Squeak Plugin.  I was able to
load, into my plugin image, all the .mcz files from your project page at the
SqueakSource site with the exception of files "20" and "21".  I'm new to the
use of these files. Is it possible for me to get a copy of the .pr file to
run in 3.9 full image?

Thanks for the time.

Eric