[Squeakland] Squeak fails to run after install: security problems?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Feb 6 19:10:37 PST 2007

Hi Simon,

We're are working in a restricted Windows environment in the university
classroom. What we made is to install the virtual machine and the image
in any file where the user have read and write permissions and then drop
the *.image file on the Squeak mouse Icon. May be is not the most
efficient way, but it works fine and the people can then go with their
image an virtual machine in a usb drive and keep working on other places.

I hope this helps,

Offray