[Squeakland] Strange error when loading a project into another from a superwiki then saving the image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Tue Feb 27 01:27:38 PST 2007

I have found this strange error, with squeakland (with up to date update)

If I load a project from a superwiki, then I save the image I got an
error and the image is not saved.
It is a primitive error, and it is looking like Squeak try to create a
/home directory (which it is not authorized to)

If then, I reload the project from the downloaded project in the
squeaklet directory, then I can save just fine the image.

Hilaire