[Squeakland] RE : Doing a presentation of Squeak with Squeak as apresentation tool

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Tue Feb 27 17:02:21 PST 2007

Hi,

A way to merge somme projects is to pass copy of object from a project to another using the menu of the red handle
of the object's halo  then copy &print/copy to paste buffer

and in the other project the world menu /new morph/from paste buffer.

An easiest way is to load or create a destination project from the first project and just drop the objects on the button which represents the destination project.The words 'got it' will appear, wait until the object goes back at it place. A copy will be at the same place. If objects are related each with others , you have to putt all the objects on a playfield and drop the playfield on the button.

PS
I have added the ability to show or hide texts to the template
see:
http://ofset.org:8000/super/255

Best Regards