[Squeakland] RE : RE : Doing a presentation of Squeak with Squeak asapresentation tool

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Wed Feb 28 17:53:02 PST 2007

Hi ,
another way is to create a flaps and let it be a shared flaps.

This way th flaps is present on every project , you can put things in it and get things from it.

If the flaps is a shared flaps it will not be saved with the project, uncheck 'shared' before saving if you need to save the flap. In a presentation you can  put  examples  on differents flaps.
Regards