[Squeakland] [Q] How to instantiate Geemail objects

Young-Jin Lee youngjin.michael at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:15:41 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I would like to know how to instantiate Geemail objects in the
squeakland image (or in the general squeak image). In fact, I was
looking for an etoy object that would allow me to put text, image, and
scripts altogether. I came across en etoy object called Geemail from
web searching, but could not figure out how to create it using
Squekland image.

I also would like to know how to customize the "supplies" bin of the
Squeakland image. e.g., I want to put Geemail object in the "Supplies"
bins.

Could you please teach me how to do these?

Thanks in advance.

Young-Jin Lee