[Squeakland] RE : [Q] How to instantiate Geemail objects

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Thu Jun 14 09:35:39 PDT 2007

Hi,

You'll find at the adress below a version a bit corrected of GeeMail .

http://ofset.org:8000/super/uploads/GeeMailOk.004.pr

It is a project with just a GeeMail in it.

If you get the viewer for the text, the tiles of the text category are working.

If you save the project you'll be asked for including changes or not. Answer yes if you want that your project works with a standard image.

This changes can be distributed as Updates if approved.

Cheers