[Squeakland] DrGeo as a part bins

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sat Jun 23 06:04:04 PDT 2007

2007/6/23, Karl <karl.ramberg at comhem.se>:

Thanks to take a look!

> Looks very interesting. To bad I don't read any french, I have a hard

Yeah, I know it is really a pity, especially regarding DrGeoI
translated in more than 20 languages (including Swedish).  I don't
know yet how to fix reliably the issue within Squeak.

> time understanding what to do with the different objects.

Which ones did you try to use? May be there a some accessibility
problems not related to the language...

> Here is a link to another project I have been using a little :
> http://mathsnet.net/campus/construction/

Yes, Cinderella is a very famous interactive geometry software from
Germany. Although I do not know it I heard good things about it.

> You could publish the project on Squeak Map for even easier access

I try from SqueakSource but I got the page
http://bugs.impara.de/index.html?id=2753 when asking for a SqueakMap
release.
I never did SueakMap release before. How should I proceed?

Hilaire