[Squeakland] Mailing list reminders send plain-text password

Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:09:13 PST 2007

On 3/1/07, Guyren Howe <guyren at mac.com> wrote:
> I am getting a monthly mailing list reminder, containing my password
> in plain text.
>
> Is there any way to stop having my password sent to me in plain text?

The same email should have a link to your list membership
configuration page.  One of the options is...

    Get password reminder email for this list?

Not sure it's exactly what you want.

HTH,
Steve

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank