[Squeakland] Strange error when loading a project into another from a superwiki then saving the image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Fri Mar 2 00:55:33 PST 2007

No Bert my directory is not write protected, let me explain the
operation I conducted:

- working in my squeakland image (a copy of it in another folder than
the default one, and I start it with squeakvm)
- I create and edit my project with this image, I can save the image
just fine
- I load a project from our swiki (with my squeakland configure with the
smalltalk code at http://superswiki.ofset.org:8000/super/16)
- I save the image ==> error. From there whatever I do (remove the
loaded project), I cannot save the image
- I quit squeak and restart it, with the last saved image (before the bang)
- I reload the downloaded project, but from the local copy now in 'My
Squeak, This time I can save the image just fine.

Hope it helps,

Hilaire