[Squeakland] Strange error when loading a project into another from a superwiki then saving the image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Fri Mar 2 03:41:01 PST 2007

Sure, it is trying to create the /home directory, odd don't you? At
first I was wondering if I was analysing correcty.

I load a .pr which does not produce this problem.
Form superwiki ofset.org:8000

- the pb arised with 'v-toys voiture sur route-7.pr'
- the does not arise with 'modele de diapo inter-2'

Both project are at top of the list.

Does it produce the same pb for you?

Hilaire