[Squeakland] Strange error when loading a project into another from a superwiki then saving the image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Fri Mar 2 12:21:27 PST 2007

Recheck again at home and I can reproduce the same problem.

Load from swiki a project then save image under a different name, so:

Smalltlalk>>saveImageinFileName:t1
t1='/home/hilaire/.npsqueak/My Squeak/SqueakPlugin.1.image'

Then the recursive call of 'assureExistenceOfPath: t1' go up to home,
then the call primCreateDirectory t1 with t1='/home'
It is then primitive land, which I don't know

I will look at the OLPC version.

Hilaire