[Squeakland] Squeak Foundation Election 2007 polls are still open

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Mar 5 10:24:46 PST 2007

All,

This is just a reminder that the Squeak Foundation 2007 Election polls are
still open.  The election ends Wednesday March 7th 2007 at 10pm EST.  If you
have a SqueakPeople certification of at least Apprentice then you should
have already received an email asking you to vote for the Squeak Foundation
Board.  If you did not get that email but believe you should have please
feel free to contact me and let me know:  Ron at USMedRec.com

You can find more information about candidates at:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920 .  Remember to press the vote button on
the bottom of the ballot after ranking the candidates.

Your participation is very important to the community.  Please VOTE!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask your list, the elections
team or send me an email.

Thank you,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member