[Squeakland] group objects

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Sat Mar 10 04:27:26 PST 2007

I'm posting to my earlier reply that hasn't appeared yet...
unfortunately, just embedding a copy of the line into a playfield
doesn't accomplish what I want either, i.e., it doesn't give me a
single composited object.

Here's a concrete example that I'd love for someone to explain how to
accomplish in Squeak (it goes back to my desire to do a project
involving symmetries):
  - paint 1/6 of a snowflake
  - rotate it, make a copy, and "embed" into "snowflake" object
  - repeat
  Once you have a complete snowflake, write scripts for it.