[Squeakland] group objects

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 10 15:26:07 PST 2007

And of course, you can get out a playfield, fiddle with its options
to allow it to be picked up, make it transparent, etc., then put it
back in supplies, and it will form a prototype of this kind of playfield.

You can also use shift-drag to pick up a group of graphic objects to
put them in the playfield. (This could be a smoother smarter
operation than the current situation in Etoys.)

Cheers,

Alan