[Squeakland] Bug on Bookmorph and a Question about Weasell Esay

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sun Mar 25 13:00:14 PST 2007

Hi, Offray,

Yes, this "bookmark" bug was reported a few weeks ago by an olpc
tester; the fix is already in the olpc update stream, and will be
included in the next batch of Squeakland updates, probably this week.

Thanks and cheers,

  -- Scott

PS: I attach a copy of the fix, in case you want to load it manually
into an Extremadura image.