[Squeakland] Bug on Bookmorph and a Question about Weasell Esay

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 26 08:11:50 PST 2007

Thanks Scott --

Hello Offray --

On the other question about Weasel ... the
existing version was an experimental "active
essay" that Ted Kaehler and I did quite a few
years ago to experiment with the form and see
about a next level version of Etoys. We are in
the process of redoing this in the OLPC Etoys
version and will replace it "pretty soon".

Cheers,

Alan