[Squeakland] the concept of mass

Paulo Drummond ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Wed May 9 22:13:39 PDT 2007

Thanks, Alan

Great idea. I should use some (accel. plotting) on my
"experiment" (attached). it can be opened w/ version 3.8. I'm writing
a companion document - a step-by-step like in "Powerful Ideas" book.
As soon I get it working better and with those "enhancements", I send
it to the list.

My ultimate goal is to put kids to think a Newton's Cradle as an
energy transmission device.

cheers,
Paulo