[Squeakland] the concept of mass

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Mon May 14 02:17:49 PDT 2007

Hi subbukk,

subbukk wrote:
> On Thursday 10 May 2007 3:06 am, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>> Check out ODE for Squeak:
>>
>> 	http://languagegame.org:8080/ggame/15
>>
>> (scroll down a bit to the Etoys section)
>
> I couldn't get ForceField.pr or Hinge.pr to load in SqueakPlugin or in 3.7
> image (dangling references to ODE* classes). Does this mean the demos failed
> to make it to mainstream Etoys image?
>
> I got 404-ed by SqueakFesta link and the complete zip was about 11MB. I gave
> up.

I forgot that I moved those files. The most easy way to play with
ODECo is just to download http://metatoys.org/pub/ODECo-2004-08-06.zip

Or, if you prefer, there is a sar file which you can load into
Squeak3.7 or 3.8 (I haven't tested on 3.9 yet.)
http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/4f38fede-e58f-48f0-bf41-0c109f9441e5/files/ODE-Base-0-2.sar

This sar file will download appropriate plugin automatically. If you
want to use Squeakland image, you have to download the plugin by
yourself from http://languagegame.org:8080/ggame/15. (because this sar
installer downloads it to FileDirectory default where it is my squeak
folder in squeakland image).

Thank you!

- Takashi