[Squeakland] ideas to promote squeak in telecenters in Brazil

Paulo Drummond ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Mon May 21 16:59:47 PDT 2007

Scratch has only the blocks' wordings translated into portuguese; it
has not (as Etoys) an internal language editor, so we only hope John
Maloney and his team release an updated version, that either has this
editor or a more complete 'dictionary'. Otherwise, Scratch is great
kids production environment and a very well-finished system.

Paulo