[Squeakland] ideas to promote squeak in telecenters in Brazil

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue May 22 09:47:34 PDT 2007

Hi,

Yep, would be nice to see more integration and continuity between
different members of the Squeak family. one thing that could help a lot
would be to have the possibility to see the Smalltalk code that is
behind the Scratch animation/projects as eToys do, even if eToys itself
is not available. That could help to make more explicit the bridges
between two projects.

Cheers,

Offray